The Michigan Manufacturers Association (MMA) website is designed to support manufacturers’ information and service needs. Any link to an external website must conform to this overriding purpose.
MMA management has oversight responsibility for all MMA webpages and approves all links to external websites. Enterprises may apply for permission to establish a link to the MMA website. This request must be submitted in writing, via mail or e-mail:
MMA Marketing and Communications
Michigan Manufacturers Association
620 S. Capitol Ave.
Lansing MI 48933
The request should specify the purpose for link, a brief description of your organization, the general content of the webpage and/or website where the link would be directed, and a linking address to your website.
All requests for external linkages to/from MMA website pages will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Criteria for acceptance will include, but not be limited to:
- the informational value of the site to the MMA membership;
- the general suitability of the site to the purposes of MMA;
- the existence of previous or ongoing partnerships or joint projects;
- the legitimacy and clear identification of the website sponsor;
- the conformance of the site to all laws, regulations and prohibitions regarding plagiarism and copyright infringement;
- the timeliness, accuracy, functionality and appearance of the site and site content; and
- conformance with MMA standards of accuracy and propriety.
Permission to any site is contingent upon its continuing observance of MMA standards. MMA retains the right to rescind its permission for external links, either for cause or as a result of a change in policy and/or procedures.
When a request to link is received, MMA will review the site using its adopted criteria and will notify the requesting sponsor if its material is accepted. Sites that are linked from the MMA website are reviewed periodically to confirm that the link policy criteria are still being met.
External links do not imply an endorsement of any particular policies, programs, services or products by MMA.
Links external to the MMA website will open in a new browser window.
Questions concerning the acceptability of external web site links should be referred to MMA Communications.