2022 MFG Excellence Award Recipients
The annual MFG Excellence Awards celebrate the leaders and products that are pushing the industry forward. These champions of manufacturing and our next generation of innovators are collaborating to drive Michigan into a future that will continue to shape our collective fortunes, our state’s economy, the communities we serve, our individual businesses and our families’ livelihoods.
This one-of-a-kind awards program and event recognizes what makes Michigan manufacturing the best in the world! The prestigious evening of celebration and recognition shines a light on the individuals, organizations and products that shape our economy and improve our daily lives.
Save the date for the 2023 MFG Excellence Awards on Thursday, November 9, 2023 in East Lansing.
Meet Past Award Winners
It is MMA’s honor to recognize and promote the most innovative, game-changing, groundbreaking, cutting edge products and leaders from a Michigan industry that employs over 630,000 people and produces $102 billion in goods each year. Meet our MFG Excellence Awards past winners.
Explore Award Categories
Celebrate manufacturing excellence by nominating a deserving individual, outstanding company or noteworthy product for the 2023 MFG Excellence Awards. Nominations open June 2023. Learn more about the award categories below.
- Highlights the coolest product manufacturered in Michigan.
- Anyone can nominate their favorite Michigan-made product.
- Once nominations are in, a people’s choice vote determines the Top 10 coolest products. Round two voting has Michigan-made products competing for the title of “Coolest” until a final winner is determined.
- Honors the important, positive and tangible contributions individual manufacturers make to their employees, customers and communities.
- Large tier is open to an individual or company. Small-tier is awarded to an individual.
- Honors the roles women play in manufacturing, her significant achievements in the industry and positives impacts within her company and community.
- Awarded to an individual woman at any level of manufacturing.
- Awarded for exceptional contributions to the industry and the potential for future accomplishments within Michigan manufacturing [less than 12 years in industry].
- Recognizes an individual who works to bring focus to the critical need of attracting Michigan’s next generation workforce to manufacturing’s variety of career options.
- Awarded to an individual.
- Showcases a company that not only has brought an innovative concept to market, but has developed and maintained a culture focused on engaging the workforce to bring new ideas to life.
- Awarded to a company.
- Recognizes a manufacturing company that has shown exemplary leadership in serving its community or state, and is an example of the involved and giving nature of manufacturers.
- Awarded to a company.
- Honors an individual who has excelled in the industry and inspires their peers, emerging leaders, lawmakers and educators to strive to make significant contributions to their company, industry and community.
For more than a century, the manufacturing industry has propelled Michigan forward – through good times and in challenging times. In the 21st century, our legacy champions of industry and our next generation of innovators are collaborating to drive Michigan into a future that will continue to shape our collective fortunes, our state’s economy, the communities we serve, our individual businesses, and our families’ livelihoods.
Support manufacturing growth and innovation with sponsorship and engagement opportunities available throughout the year. Develop a comprehensive plan to build your brand, solidify your image and increase your engagement with Michigan manufacturers. Work with MMA’s team to build a package with multiple event sponsorship, thought leadership and advertising opportunities available. Contact MMA’s Ashley Wakefield to build your 2023 strategy.
Contact Ashley Wakefield
Director of Membership, Marketing & Events