MMA members can simplify in-house safety responsibilities with MSDSonline chemical management solutions from VelocityEHS. With more than 15,000 users and 8 million covered employees, MSDSonline solutions give single- and multi-facility businesses a more efficient and cost-effective way to manage hazardous chemicals and maintain compliance.
The MSDSonline chemical management platform includes enhanced functionality, greater ease of use and more added features — along with a 5% licensing discount available exclusively to MMA members!
Plus, the unique benefits available to MSDSonline users include:
- 24/7 cloud-based access to millions of safety data sheets (SDSs) and material safety data sheets (MSDSs)
- Easy-to-use tools to help meet hazard communication requirements including right-to-know access, labeling, safe chemical handling, PPE and more
- Mobile functionality, including a convenient mobile app that lets you access and manage SDSs and chemical inventory information even while offline
- Multiple back-up options to meet regulatory requirements
- Quick ROI and low cost of ownership
Members who sign up for the MSDSonline HQ Account will receive everything needed to centralize hazard communication and GHS compliance across their entire organization and customizable to their needs, including:
- Safety data sheet management
- Right-to-know compliance tools
- Chemical inventory management
- Chemical approval workflows
- Auto-flagging and management of banned chemicals
- Regulatory reporting tools
- Emergency response services (add-on service)
Learn more about the MSDSonline HQ Account, including a breakdown of the many customizable features available to MMA members, with this handy Solutions Sheet.