From pre-registration to the evening reception, MMA’s annual MFG Legislative Day is all about networking. Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with industry advocates, legislative leaders and regulatory officials on Tuesday, September 28, in Lansing.
Advocate for your business and Michigan’s manufacturing industry
Advocacy in Action
MMA’s dedicated lobbyists will help you develop relationships during small group meetings with decisionmakers on subjects that impact the future of your business.
Capitol Roundtable Lunch with Keynote Quentin L. Messer, Jr.
Enjoy lunch with elected officials and MEDC CEO Quentin L. Messer, Jr. to discuss manufacturing’s top challenges and the viable solutions.
Messer was named CEO of the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) in May 2021. In this role, and as President and Chair of the Michigan Strategic Fund, he is charged with implementing and executing MEDC’s core mission of business development and attraction, community development, providing access to capital and enhancing Michigan’s image and brand with a focus on building a strong and equitable economy for all Michiganders. Messer served preivously as President and CEO of New Orleans Business Alliance (NOLABA) leading efforts around business attraction, small business growth, talent development, branding, and driving market-responsive, equitable economic growth for New Orleans residents. Learn more.
Build on the conversations of the day and nurture new relationships with elected officials and state regulators during MMA’s annual networking reception. Continuing the 40+ year tradition of bringing manufacturing leaders and policymakers together.
Pricing & Details
Date, Location and Time
- Tuesday, September 28, 2021
- Lansing Center 333 E. Michigan Avenue Lansing, MI 48933
- 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Registration beings at 8:30 a.m.
Pricing & Registration
- $150/person for MMA Industry & Associate Members
- $250/person for MMA Insurance and Future members
- Phone: 517-487-8521
- E-mail: email@example.com
During this exclusive, high-level advocacy experience, you will:
- Use your voice at the Capitol to ensure lawmakers understand the important role manufacturing has in local economies across the state
- Hear from MMA’s Government Affairs team — Michigan’s #1 voice for the industry — about the immediate and long-term issues impacting Michigan’s manufacturers
- Attend impactful small group meetings with decisionmakers on subjects that affect the successful future of your business
- Enjoy lunch with elected officials discussing manufacturing’s top challenges and the viable solutions the legislature can make happen
- Build and nurture relationships with government leaders and manufacturing advocates during MMA’s annual networking reception
- Recognize Michigan’s most dedicated manufacturing champions with the MMA Legislator of the Year Award — manufacturing’s prestigious policy honor
The impact of legislative and regulatory actions on business operations has never been more profound or more important. Support Michigan manufacturing success by sponsoring this opportunity to put industry leaders front and center with decisionmakers. Contact MMA’s Ashley Wakefield, at 517-487-8523 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss the best sponsorship investment for your brand.
Commitment to a Safe, Healthy and Successful Event
MFG Legislative Day 2021 will adhere to all applicable safety guidelines including social distancing and enhanced sanitization.