Sign-Up Today for Your Complimentary Assessment
This article appeared in the July 2018 issue of MiMfg Magazine. Read the full issue and find past issues online.
Your phish-prone percentage is often higher than you expect — one wrong click of a mouse can wreak havoc on a manufacturer. Find out how many of your employees are a risk to your security by participating in Yeo & Yeo’s complimentary assessment.
Here’s how it works:
- A Yeo & Yeo security specialist will guide you through the entire process.
- We will gather information from your IT staff — this requires minimal time.
- Yeo & Yeo will facilitate a complimentary phish-prone test launched to your employees.
- You will receive an assessment report with your phish-prone percentage, visual charts and comparative industry data.
- Yeo & Yeo will assess the results with you and offer recommendations to improve any threat vulnerabilities.
This is the critical information your business needs to make strategic cyber security decisions. Call 989-793-9830 to sign up for your complimentary assessment.
- Damage from cyber attacks is expected to hit $6 trillion annually by 2021.
- More than 4,000 ransomware attacks have occurred every day since the beginning of 2016.
- According to IBM X-Force’s Research, the manufacturing sector is one of the most frequently hacked industries, second only to health care.
- The most recent Carbon Black Threat Report places the manufacturing industry at the top of cybercrime target lists.
- According to the Ponemom Institute, the average price for a small business to clean up after they have been hacked stands at $690,000; for mid-market companies, it is more than $1 million.