This article appeared in the October 2019 issue of MiMfg Magazine. Read the full issue and find past issues online.
Safety shouldn’t be the responsibility of one person in your business, it should be a front-of-mind priority from the C-suite to the floor.
MMA members can simplify in-house safety responsibilities with MSDSonline chemical management solutions from VelocityEHS. With more than 15,000 users and 8 million covered employees, MSDSonline solutions give single- and multi-facility businesses a more efficient and cost-effective way to manage hazardous chemicals and maintain compliance.
The MSDSonline chemical management platform provides a centralized way to manage chemical safety and compliance with enhanced functionality and ease of use — along with a 5% licensing discount available exclusively to MMA members!
MMA Members who sign up for the MSDSonline HQ Account will receive everything needed to centralize hazard communication and GHS compliance across their entire organization, including:
- Safety data sheet management
- Right-to-know compliance tools
- Chemical inventory management
- Chemical approval workflows
- Auto-flagging and management of banned chemicals
- Regulatory reporting tools
- Emergency response services (add-on service)
Unique Benefits of the MSDSonline
- 24/7 cloud-based access to millions of safety data sheets (SDSs) and material safety data sheets (MSDSs)
- Easy-to-use tools to help meet hazard communication requirements including right-to-know access, labeling, safe chemical handling, PPE and more
- Mobile functionality, including a convenient mobile app that lets you access and manage SDSs and chemical inventory information even while offline
- Multiple back-up options to meet regulatory requirements
- Quick ROI and low cost of ownership
Schedule a demo today!
To get started, go to mimfg.org to learn more about the MSDSonline HQ Account, including a breakdown of the many customizable features available to MMA members, and download a handy Solutions Sheet. Contact VelocityEHS representative Kate Schalk, at 312-881-2488 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to request a quote.