Established to honor the important, positive and tangible contributions individual manufacturers make to their employees, customers and communities and has honored some of Michigan’s most well-known brands since 1981. This prestigious Award now carries the memory of MMA’s longest serving president, John G. Thodis, whose lifetime of industry service is one that all deserving manufacturers strive to duplicate.
Large Tier: 201 or more employees, awarded to a company or individual
Small Tier: 200 or fewer employees, awarded to an individual
Criteria (for both small and large tiers)
- How has the individual/company utilized his/her manufacturing business, resources and personal leadership skills in making a key contribution to the community and to the state of Michigan?
- Describe how the nominee has demonstrated innovative leadership.
- How have they demonstrated dedication to the manufacturing community?
- How has the nominee served MMA and/or other professional, community or philanthropic organizations?
- What other information about the nominee may be helpful to the judges in their evaluation? This can include letters of recommendation, certification achievements or accolades, etc.