As we prepare for the near future where manufacturers lead the return to a robust economy with a safe, healthy, confident and economically secure workforce, MMA is working to support our member companies by developing resources to help you restart or scale up your operations safely and productively.
- MMA has developed two tools to help you develop your plan for business resumption:
- MFG Tools for Safe & Productive Operations is an interactive digital tool that integrates leading safety standards for manufacturers with direct contact information for MMA member companies that have demonstrated a commitment to the vitality of Michigan’s manufacturing sector.
- MFG Best Practices for Operating Safely and Productively condenses the leading safety standards and best practices for manufacturers on critical topics like employee screening, social distancing, decontamination, personal protection equipment, communication and training.
- Heritage-Crystal Clean, the nation’s second largest and fastest growing parts cleaning and industrial waste services provider, offers FDA- and EPA-approved services to decontaminate common surfaces and dispose of potentially contaminated materials.
- HoMedics, a trusted health and wellness company for over 32 years, has converted its supply chain to provide critically needed Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including face masks, no-contact thermometers, air purifiers, pulse oximeters and other equipment you might find useful for opening back up.
MMA Member Discount: Go to www.homedics.com/MMA to save 10% and FREE Economy shipping.
- iMBranded, a Pontiac-based provider of architectural millwork and customizable graphics for multiple industries, has developed a line of social distancing signs and products designed to help businesses implement social distancing measures as they re-open.
MMA Member Discount: Go to safely6ft.com and use code MMA to save 10%.